Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Call for Submissions!

I am compiling a list of personal quotes for the first edition of Please Don’t Quote me, an anthology of quotable submissions. I would love a letter or a postcard of your submission. Please limit your submission to 4 inches by 6 inches. All work submitted/accepted will be printed as is to insure the integrity of the message. Artwork/photography is encouraged, just be sure to only submit original artwork and quotes. Please keep in mind that the book will be published in black and white so high contrast images will look best.
Thank you to all those interested. If you have any questions please post a comment or email me at pleasedontquoteme@yahoo.com

Please send your submissions to:
Please Don’t Quote Me 
112 N Hawkins Ave 
Akron, Oh 44313

All entries must include the phrase, Please don’t quote me.

No comments:

Post a Comment